Kristen Jane Anderson is back on the show tonight! Her book, Life In Spite of Me, and bio are available on her website. Tonight’s show is continuing our discussion from last week on living with intentionality. Living with intentionality is all about knowing and living out your purpose. If you have no purpose and no goals, life becomes monotonous, mediocre, boring, dull and we become apathetic to the world around us. We were not created for that kind of life!
In the 2nd half of the show, Bill Van Kirk joins us to share about Ultimate Frisbee Nights. Bill is the youth pastor at Spring Lake Church in Green Bay. He also chimes in and shares his perspective on living with intentionality.
Discussed on the Show
- Scramble for Hope – come golf with Jeff & Dave
- Jeff deleted his Facebook apps this week
- “Unplanned time goes to your weakness.” Gordon MacDonald
- Struggles with perfectionism
- “If you aim small, you miss small.” Bill Van Kirk
- When someone says “live intentionally,” what does that mean?
- In what ways do teens live intentionally?
- What barriers does our family have to living intentionally?
- How do we remove those barriers?
LISTEN TO THIS WEEK’S SHOW [SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES!]
We would really love your feedback! Share your thoughts in the comments below.